Need to go on vacation soon and need a bag that is sturdy and will keep your belongings safe? Then the Travelpro Maxlite 2 20 Expandable Spinner is your ideal luggage. It’s made from strong polyester and can withstand the hashest conditions.
Ever had problems carrying your luggage? With the Travelpro Maxlite 2 this should be history. This upright suitcase can be pulled without any weight on your arm thanks to the 4 spinner wheels and the telescopic handle.
Specs of the Travelpro Maxlite 2
- Totally made from strong & durable polyester.
- Very light suitcase.
- Fully lined interior.
- Zipper closure for main compartment.
- Dimensions: 20″ high x 14″ wide x 9″ deep.
- Carry on luggage.
- Rigid construction with honeycomb framing.
- Spinner luggage with 4 wheels that can turn in any direction.
- Top and side carry handles.
- Weights 7.1 pounds.
- Skid guards.
- Corner guards.
- Telescopic handle that can be locked at 38″ and 41″ by using the push button.
- Travelpro name label on front side.
- The front side has 2 zippered pockets for additional packing space.
- Available in 2 colors: Black and ocean blue.
- Interior left side has a zippered mesh pocket.
- On the right side there is a little zippered mesh pocket.
- Inside the bag there are 2 straps for keeping your clothes in place during your travel.
Buyers reviewing the Travelpro Maxlite 2 20 inch
A lot of people have bought the Maxlite 2 20 inch. So it’s not that hard to find a Travelpro Maxlite 2 review. We’ve gather some of the most interesting ones and listed the belows. We’ll strart with some positive reviews:
Some buyers didn’t agree with the overall positive ratings of this suitcase. They mentioned some problems they had with the Maxlite 2. Below we’ll post some of their negative reviews:
Conclusion about the Travelpro luggage Maxlite 2 20 expandable spinner
The Travelpro Maxlite 2 has a successor, the Maxlite 3 (why change a successfull name right) which is even more advanced and often used for international travel. The Maxlite 2 however is not bad at all. It’s also available in 22″, 25″ and 29″ and you could also buy the complete Travelpo Maxlite luggage set if you like.
Overal the Travelpro Maxlite 2 20 inch version gets a very high rating (4.4 out of 5 on Amazon). There are not much bags that could beat this one. Its main advantages are the 4 wheels, being lightweight, easy to carry and roll. It is sturdily constructed and it has corner protectors and wheels housings so it will last a lifetime. And if that isn’t enough there is still a warranty included. Don’t hesitate anymore but check it out before it’s gone!