Going abroad or somewhere closeby? Either case this carry on bag is your ideal travel companion. The Rockland Melbourne 20 inch Expandable Abs is small and thus allowed by most airlines as carry on, but it can still pack a lot of stuff. It has a hard shell and is strong that soft shell luggage. With 4 wheels it’s easy to roll aboard your flight and with the top carry handly you can put it in the overhead compartment. It will fit in there without any problems. Travel without hassle. That’s what it’s all about!
Special features of the Rockland Luggage Melbourne 20 inch Expandable Carry on
- The material used to construct this bag is 100% polycarbonate (plastic in layman’s term).
- Carry on bag with expandable abs for extra packing space.
- This abs material (polycarbonate) makes the bag lightweight (7.3 pounds) but still very strong.
- Because it’s made from plastic it can be machine washed.
- Dimensions: 20″ high , 13″ wide & 9″ deep.
- With these dimensions it is a carry on for sure. But if you take the handle into account the it will be 21 3/4″ high and only allowed by certain airlines.
- Upright suitcase which relieves pressure on your arm when using the telescopic handle to pull it forward.
- Available in many different colors & horizontal & vetical abs as pattern.
- Multi-directional spinner wheels that can spin 360 degrees.
- High maneuverability.
- Robust chrome pull handle with a push button to lock it in the right position.
- Hard side luggage and thus much more resistant to damage.
- Zippered pocket in the interior for small stuff.
- Lined interior with a zipper closure around it to hod stuff together.
- To make sure that everything stays in position there is a strap on the inside of the Rokland Melbourne luggage.
Because it’s a hard shell luggage you can squeeze some more stuff in it without exceeding the size limits imposed by most airlines.
What do customers like and dislike about this Rockland luggage Melbourne
To help anyone who wants to buy this carry on luggage we need to give all the features (as we did above), but also all other information that people who tried this bag out can provide. That’s where the Rockland Melbourne luggage reviews can help you. We gathered some reviews from happy customers first:
Of course we wouldn’t be impartial if we only mentioned what happy customer had to say. So here are some remarks form unhappy buyers:
Bottom Line of the Rockland Melbourne 20 Expandable Carry-on
This polycarbonate bag has a more than decent rating of 4 out of 5. 400 buyers can’t be wrong. Is it it the best bag out there? Probably not. BUT it is one of the smaller ones and thus most certainly accepted by most airlines as a carry on. Also it has a hard case made from polycarbonate which makes it less prone to damage when they throw your bags out and in the plane.
The cool features (such as 4 spinner wheels) make it easy in use and the price is not that high. The Rockland Melbourne Luggage is all together one of our favorites in the carry on luggage scene.