Need to relieve some stress and planning a vacation? Make sure that you got everything for a stress free time abroad. Don’t forget your luggage. It can be an important source of stress when you can’t pack everything in there. But even if it fits there are still so many things that can go wrong. Maybe the wheels don’t run smoothly or the handle breaks off.
Then it’s time for a new luggage. Looking for a suitcase with style? The the stunning design on this Rockland carry on will certainly appeal to you. And that’s not all, it also has loads of other great features which we’ll discuss in greate detail below.
Specifications of this Rockland Luggage
- 50% made from polycarbonate & 50% made from ABS.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Exterior is made from a polycarbonate & ABS combination which makes it durable.
- Spinner luggage.
- 4 multidirectional wheels.
- Telescopic handle made from chrome.
- Push button to set the height of the telescopic handle.
- Beautifully lined interior.
- On the interior left side there is a zippered mesh pocket.
- There is a additional small zippered pocket inside the suitcase.
- Cross-straps to hold all your luggage together.
- Beautiful & colorful designs with as theme a city: New York, Vegas, …
- Top and side carry handles.
- Size: 10.5 x 22 x 14.5 inches.
- Weight: 7 pounds
What did customers say about the Polycarbonate Rockland Luggage
Overall it looks like most people were satisfied with what they bought. Rockland does make some good suitcases and according to most reviewers this one isn’t any different. Let’s look at some positive reviews:
Rockland is a known luggage brand. However that does not mean that everybody got what they expected. Some buyers were clearly unhappy and gave some negative reviews about this Rockland Carry-on:
Summary Rockland Luggage 20 Inch Polycarbonate Carry On
With an overall score of 4.2 out of 5 on Amazon and more than 70 reviewers we can be sure that this carry on is satisfying most people. Admittedly there are some common remarks such as the smell and the fact that the exterior isn’t scratch-resistant. Also there are some unlucky people who has problems with the wheels and the telescopic handle, but these are exceptions.
In general the Rockland luggage polycarbonate carry on is a decent bag. The main advantages are the magnificent available design to choose from and the low price. The fact that it’s a rolling suitcase with 4 wheels for superior mobility is a welcome benefit.