When people are looking for a new carry on bag they usually look at 3 things: How does it look? What are its features? And from what brand is it?
The Delsey Helium Sky Carry on expandable spinner suiter trolley looks fantastic, has some stunning features, but the brand is not so well known in the US. Brands like Samsonite and Travelpro have an advantage with their brand recognition.
On the other hand Delsey is not a new player in the luggage market. They were actually one of the first to produce luggage and have been in that market for more than 60 years. They’re a French firm and have a whole bunch of travel fans in Europe.
Specifics of the Delsey Helium Sky Carry-On expandable Spinner Suiter Trolley
- It is made from 100% micro ballistic fabric. This makes the Delsey Helium Sky luggage durable and very light.
- Interior made from fabric lining
- Multiple zipper closures for different compartments
- Lightweight luggage
- Suitable as carry on bag according to its size 9″ x 20.5″ x 13.5″. However if you take the wheels into account this becomes 23″ so some airlines might not allow it as a carry on.
- Can expand an extra 2 inches in depth
- 3 size versions of this helium sky luggage: 21, 25 & 29 inch in height.
- You get a warranty of 10 years on this Delsey Helium sky carry on
- Luggage with 4 wheels. There is a 2 wheeled version of the Delsey Helium also.
- Upright carry-on
- Pull handle that can be locked at 2 different heights.
- Plastic protectors on the corners of the bag
- Multiple tie down straps to make sure your clothes stay in their original position
- Softsided luggage
- Top carry handle & side carry handle
- Available in light blue and black
What did buyers say about the Delsey Helium Sky carry on bags
The overall rating of the Delsey Helium Sky Carry on is more than 4 out of 5. So we can be sure that most people were satisfied with what the bag they bought. Below we gathered what satisfied customers had to say about the Delsey Helium Sky:
Of course there are always people who are unhappy with their purchase. They are evenly important and below we’ll share their reviews of this suitcase:
If you don’t care about a brand, but only about the facts then this Delsey Helium Sky Luggage might be your cup of tea. It has remarkable features and a great design. Some negative points are the wheels that add another 2 inch to the length of the luggage which puts it above the carry on size limits. For those that don’t like 4 spinner wheels there’s also a 2 wheeled version of this Delsey luggage.